Operating Instructions for Manual Sealing Machine
1. Product Usage
This type of sealing machine is beautiful in appearance, compact in size, easy to operate, and tightly sealed. It is used for heat-sealing aluminum foil boxes and plastic boxes. It has good sealing performance and does not leak liquid. It is suitable for catering industry such as take-out.
1. Guarantee electricity safety
2. If it break down, turn off the power first.
3. Do not put your hand into the machine when using it.
4. The working voltage is kept at 220+-5%.
Turn on the power switch and adjust the temperature to 180-200 ℃. ( Before the factory is shipped, the temperature has been adjusted to the appropriate temperature. Users do not need to adjust it when using it. If the temperature is not enough, slightly adjust a small grid, the temperature can not be adjusted too high.)
When the power switch is turned on, the red light in the lower left corner of the thermostat lights up. After preheating and heating for about 3-5 minutes, the red light in the lower left corner of the thermostat goes out, and the red light in the lower right corner lights up, indicating that the temperature has reached the set temperature, and then the seal machine can work.
1. Regularly clean and keep it clean and tidy.
2. The mechanical rotating part should be regularly added with butter. If there is obvious noise in the mechanical rotating part, the upper cover can be removed. After the noise is found, the butter can be added.
5. Packing list
Sealing machine 1 set
Mold 1 set
Handle 1 piece
Instruction manual 1 piece